Latest update 4th June 2020
Firstly we hope you and your family are all well. It has certainly been an uncertain time for us all. During the lockdown we have continued to operate an online ordering process. However, from week commencing 15th June we are hoping to open our store to the public, should government protocol allow.
In regards to uniform we would like to reassure parents that we plan ahead with our orders and have been in constant contact with our suppliers and currently don’t expect any delays or stock shortages.
To open our store safely for customers and our staff, we have had to implement the following changes to become Covid secure:
• Our store will be opening from w/c 15th June to the public with reduced opening hours-
Sunday – Closed
• Changing rooms will be closed and the trying of clothes is NOT permitted. Therefore, we would encourage parents to order online and choose their preferred delivery option.
• Returns will be accepted, however, will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before being processed.
• When visiting the store please wait outside until member of staff says you can enter.
• There will be a maximum of 6 people in the store at any one time to allow social distancing measures (keep 2 metres apart).
• We ask for a maximum of one child and one adult per household in the store at any one time and respectfully remind parents that it is your responsibility to ensure
your child adheres to the various safety measures.
• All persons to sanitise hands upon entry to the store.
• Anyone wanting the handle goods will be asked to wear gloves (supplied) and dispose of these themselves after leaving the store.
• When paying for goods we ask you stand in the designated customer area at the till.
• Click and Collect will be available for online orders. When collecting wait at the door, inform a member of staff of order surname and number. Staff will place your order in a collection box outside and move back to allow safe collection.
• No cash will be accepted. Please pay via contactless payment or credit/debit card.
• There will be no toilet facilities available for customers.
These procedures will be reviewed in line with government guidelines and are subject to change. They are in place for the safety of both staff and customers.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01638 741611.