Coronavirus Store Update
– Updated 1st December 2020
Firstly we hope you and your family are all well.
In line with Government protocols we are delighted to be re-opening our store from Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
- Our store will be opening times to the public are as follows:
Sunday – Closed
- We ask all customers and staff sign in using our store QR code on the NHS Track and Trace App.
- All customers and staff are required to sanitise hands upon entry to the store.
- All customers and staff are required to wear a face mask or covering, unless medical exemption.
- Changing rooms will be closed and the trying of clothes is NOT permitted.
- Returns will be accepted, however, will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before being processed.
- When visiting the store please wait outside until member of staff says you can enter.
- There will be a maximum of 6 people in the store at any one time to allow social distancing measures (keep 2 metres apart).
- We ask for a maximum of one child and one adult per household in the store at any one time and respectfully remind parents that it is your responsibility to ensure your child adheres to the various safety measures.
- When paying for goods we ask you stand in the designated customer area at the till.
- Click and Collect will be available for online orders. When collecting wait at the door, inform a member of staff of order surname and number. Staff will place your order in a collection box outside and move back to allow safe collection.
- No cash will be accepted. Please pay via contactless or credit/debit card.
- There will be no toilet facilities available for customers.
These procedures will be reviewed in line with government guidelines and are subject to change. They are in place for the safety of both staff and customers.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com or 01638 741611.